Aggreko is experienced in creating improved temperature control processes, materials and environments. Our chiller rental solutions result in a longer operating life for your equipment and increased productivity.
Temperature Rental: Chiller and Airhandlers
Aggreko offers custom-built temperature control equipment and experience in implementing solutions across the following areas:
- Modular cooling towers providing high-volume water and wastewater chilling
- Air and water-based chiller and air conditioners to supplement installed process systems or provide HVAC services for workplaces
- Heat exchangers, including food-grade units, boost process productivity
- Electric heaters offer flame and fume-free heating, including TecHeat for pest management
- Dehumidifiers giving plant operators greater latitude in controlling variable product or ambient-air conditions
Temperature Rental with Service
Aggreko service technicians guarantee you an outstanding service. They are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to take the equipment into operation to monitor and maintain.
Is common in many industries, especially in the warmer months of the year to an additional demand for refrigeration and air conditioning equipment. To catch such demand peaks, it is not absolutely necessary to expand its production capacity for cold, relatively high capital outlay. We catch your demand and production tips from economically with tailored systems, trained personnel and required accessory.
The history of refrigeration for commercial use began in the 1870s. Th first machines were used by brewers. (Source: Wikipedia chiller)
Gradually discovered many other industries artificially induced cold. Today refrigerators are thinking of our everyday life to not want to leave. Many departments at German universities for engineering thermodynamics (Link: http://www.ltt.uni-erlangen.de/)support research and development with the efficiency of this technique.